The fastest way to get your teaching studio to the next level
Private business coaching is your opportunity to work one-on-one with a mentor who knows how to help you grow your teaching studio. It’s a process of asking the right questions, listening to your answers and giving you support, direction and encouragement to take bold action so you can achieve the results you’re looking for.
Working with a coach is the fastest way to get your teaching business established and to reach the next level. When you hire a good coach you can get:
- Help to keep you focused
- A clear road map of the steps you need to take to succeed
- Accountability to make sure you actually take those steps
- Encouragement when you realize that taking them is not as easy as you thought
- Confidence that you’re making the right decisions along the way
- Faster and better results
I’m currently offering private coaching to a VERY limited number of guitar teachers
Each one-on-one coaching session is an hour long, and is conducted either over the phone or using Skype (recommended). We can work together no matter where you live in the world; the sessions can be scheduled to fit your local time zone. I’m also available for in-person sessions if you live in the Colorado Springs, CO area. Weekly sessions are ideal for beginning the coaching process, and they can be spaced out to bi-weekly, monthly or even quarterly once things get moving and you need more time to implement the systems we create together.
I’ve been a musician for almost 30 years, a guitar player for 25 years, a teacher for most of that time and the owner of several small businesses. I’ve helped guitar teachers all over the world be more successful with their businesses and I can help you do the same thing. I work with beginning teachers who want to get started on the right foot, established teachers trying to grow to the next level and even larger music schools who want to improve profits and increase student retention. I’ll help you put together SYSTEMS and a PLAN to take your teaching studio from wherever you are to wherever you want it to be.
You are ready for coaching if:
Every guitar teacher is at a different level with their studio, has different goals and a different level of commitment. Answer the following questions to help determine whether private coaching with me is the right step for you to take at this time.
- Are you willing to step out of your comfort zone and get out of your own way?
- Are you willing to take 100% responsibility for the success of your teaching studio (including your mindset, your finances, your marketing, the way you teach your guitar lessons and everything in between)?
- Do you love to learn new things and understand that applying what you learn is important?
- Are you ready to change your perspective, shatter your limiting beliefs and let go of your excuses?
- Are you ready to free up enough space, time and energy in your life…roll up your sleeves, get to work and start taking action to create the business and the life you want?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then I’m ready to work with you!
This probably isn’t right for you if:
Coaching isn’t for everyone. You may not be ready for this yet. You may have some limiting beliefs that would prevent you from being successful. Here are some factors that might indicate that private coaching with me isn’t the best option for you right now:
- You have a negative mindset, see yourself as a victim of your circumstances or blame other people for your lack of success
- You resist growth and change
- You’re not willing to leave your comfort zone and get out of your own way
- You’re not willing to commit the time, energy and money needed to make your teaching business successful
Here’s how it works
The first step is to schedule a free 15 minute coaching session. I’d love to meet you and talk about your goals and your challenges to make sure this would be a good fit, and I’ll also use this meeting to help you choose the coaching package that will meet your needs best.